Zimmatic by Lindsay system is more than a pivot - it's a customized irrigation solution.
Designed for optimum efficiency, it grows a bigger bottom line. Each system is backed by trained irrigation professionals who provide expertise and support beyond products and technology.
Season after season, this system will prove profitable no matter what the crop or terrain.
A FIT FOR EVERY FIELD
Mix and match components to build your own unique system. With Zimmatic, choose your pivot point, spans, tower structure, driveline, control panel and add-ons for a complete solution.
Designed for toughest environments and terrain. The most rugged member of the Zimmatic family is built with the industry's thickest pipeline. Zimmatic by Lindsay's 9500 series pipeline is more than 10% thicker than the competition's best offering, which means increased strength for longer life.
The toughest field conditions and most difficult terrain are no match for the industry's thickest pipeline combined with the strength of Zimmatic's patented Uni-Knuckle joint.
An incredible value featuring structural strength and long-lasting reliability. The 8500 matches the competition's thickest pipeling.
- Galvanized steel
Offering the lowest cost per foot, galvanized steel pipe is ideal for "mild"corrosive situations
Zimmatic's aluminum piping provides additional corrosion resistance in some situations compared to galvanized machines.
- Stainless steel
For serious problem water, high-alloy stainless steel pipe offers a high level of corrosion resistance.
Ideal for the most corrosive water conditions - municipal, industrial and agricultural.
AT Gearbox includes new features such as universal mounting pattern, large, diaphragm style expansion chamber and an externally gusseted bell housing, which make this the most advanced gearbox on the market.
Zimmatic Center Drive has been field-proven for more than a quarter-century designed for optimum durability, efficiency and speed, Zimmatic by Lindsay pioneered the horizontal center drive which has become the industry standard. It continues to routinely outperform the competition with more than 25 years on proven reliability. A seven-tower Zimmatic pivot with a 43 RPM motor can complete a circle in under 13 hours, compared to over 16 hours for a competitive system with a 34 RPM motor, which results in a 27% savings. Lindsay engineered horizontal design assembled in the USA.CENTER PIVOT CONTROL MADE EASY FOR YOU
- LED system indicators
- Start, change direction and turn water supply on/off with pump and direction controls
- Percentage timer controls speed
- Voltage monitor provides real-time power status
- Automatic shutdown, reverse, power restart
- Accessory interface
- Easy-to-use interface
- Stop, change direction, control water or accessory, change application rate, or set programmable stop
- Field boundary/pivot location
- Statis indicators and reports
- Multilingual and metric capabilities
- Modular with expandable options
- Available with FieldNET On board
- Top-of-the-line irrigation management
- Controls irrigation, chemigation and accessories
- Pivot position accuracy and repeatability
- Fast access to commonly used scheduling options
- Four accessory options
- Self-diagnostic function minimizes downtime
- Available with FieldNET On board
FIELDNET REMOTE IRRIGATION MANAGMENT
EVERYTHING ALL IN ONE POWERFUL PLATFORM
Growers are making the most of their irrigation with FieldNET - the fully integrated remote management tool. See how you can use this industry-leading technology to save time, water, energy and money for your operation. It's smarter irrigation, simplified.
This is the solution for pivots and laterals with BOSS and VISION control panels, since they arrive FieldNET-ready and require only a cellular or radio remote telemetry unit (RTU) to connect with FieldNET. Adding a FieldNET RTU unlocks full remote control and monitoring so you can start, stop and change equipment direction; create irrigation plans; program end guns, plus much more.
FIELDNET PIVOT CONTROL
Upgrade existing pivots to remote control technology with Pivot Control. This option retrofits on almost any electric pivot and offers full remote control of pivots, pumps, wells and injectors. Pivot Control provides an intuitive in-field mounted user interface, plus you gain the advantages of FieldNET's web and mobile app access, including instant notifications and status updates.
SELECT PIVOT CONTROL IF YOU PREFER:
FIELDNET PIVOT CONTROL LITE
This end-of-pivot mounted controller trades some of Pivot Control's capabilities, like remote start and remote pump operation, to provide a lower cost option. You can continue to utilize all the features of your existing in-field control panel (mechanical or digital) while adding remote monitoring and control. Pivot Control Lite retrofits on almost any electric pivot.
SELECT PIVOT CONTROL LITE IF YOU PREFER:
*Pivot Control Lite does not offer remote pivot/pump start
- Lowest cost product and ongoing subscriptions
- Easy installation that provides the flexibility of moving the controller from year to year on rented or rotational fields
- Monitoring and remote stop because your pivot can't be remotely started (e.g. powered by generator, roto-phase)
- Optional cable, theft detecting
The innovative irrigation management decision support tool that helps you know your crop's water needs and maximize yield potential. FieldNET Advisor delivers recommendations based on more than 40 years of proven crop and irrigation research.
FieldNET Advisor and Pivot Control Lite products have each been awarded a 2018 AE50 Award, presented by the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE). Selected from hundreds of entries each year, these awards recognize the year's most innovative designs in engineering products or systems for the food and agriculture industries.
Get full access to pressure, flow, water level and power for higher efficiency, as well as reduced wear and tear.
PLUG & PLAY ADD-ONS
Enhance management and decision-making with a variety of sensors, including magnetic flow meters, soil moisture monitors, weather stations, and more.
THREE-WHEEL TOWER STRUCTURE
Ideal for marshy areas and problem soils
Add power to increase traction and prevent rutting with Zimmatic's three-wheel tower structure.
- Spend less time dealing with stuck machines
- Increase tire life
- Reduce drivetrain wear and tear
- Irrigate acres currently left idle
Radial tires offered by Zimmatic provide a new high-performance alternative to bias tire options.
Radial tire construction lessens severe wheel tracking and compaction beneath sprinklers while reducing overall drivetrain wear and tear. Plus, the rugged radial tire design cuts maintenance costs by reducing flats in the field.
- 60% more footprint than 11.2" x 38" bias tires
- Low air pressure for less compaction and rutting
- Wider, stronger tread face and durable side wall
- Heavy load rating, even at lower pressures
- Fits standard 10" x 38" wheel, no tube needed
- 8-year limited warranty
Available in 3 sizes:
11.2" x 24" RADIAL
12.4" x 38" RADIAL
14.9" x 24" RADIAL
The patented NFTrax is an airless wheel design that will never go flat and keeps wheel ruts to a minimum - saving time, labor and replacement costs.
Compared to pneumatic and solid tires, NFTrax helps growers avoid tread damage, punctures and air pressure checks. In addition, it reduces wheel rut depth, allowing trouble-free operation throughout the season.
NFTrax adapts to field obstructions without getting stuck. And unlike standard tire sidewalls, mud and soil are not deposited outside the track.
- Tensioned rubber belt with steel core
- Specially designed tread pattern provides superior traction with minimal soil disturbance
- Improved track maintenance due to horizontal tread and high/low pressure soil interaction
- Airless design - no punctures or bad side walls
- Open design - for improved cleanout
- Flexible track adapts to obstructions and rough terrain
- 5-year warranty
Visit Superior Irrigation & Electric to see how the Lindsay Advantage can enhance your operation.
For more information call 970-483-7247
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Superior Irrigation & Electric| 115 East Central Avenue Wiggins, CO 80654|Phone 970-483-7247